CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Assignment #8 The Real Riel

Hello everybody! Today I will be talking with Mr. Louis Riel. Let's bring him out.







Adam: Welcome Mr. Riel.







Louis Riel: Thanks for having me on your show today, Adam.







Adam: Let's get down to the questions shall we?







Louis Riel: Let's.







Adam: So Mr Riel you are a poet?





Louis Riel: Yes I am. I wrote lots of poems.



Adam: So you were born on the Red River Settlment and were one eighth Indian?



Louis Riel: Yes I was born on the Red River Settlement and was one eighth Indian because my grandmother was Indian.



Adam: How did you feel when you found out that you were going to be hanged?

Louis Riel: Well I felt very sad but I knew I deserved it for murdering all those people.

Adam: Well thats all the time we have for today. Thank you for being here Mr.Riel.

Louis Riel: Thanks for having me here.

0 comments: